Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Foreign

They don't speak to me,
They keep to themselves.
This language of theirs,
It completely rings no bells.

Multitudinous hordes of them!
In their variegated variety,
All hues and colours and shapes and sizes,
That fulfill my friends' fantasies.

But to me they remain
Aloof and distant on their racks,
These shoes that dress those necklaces--
They all look the same! now can we please go back?

(to my friends who were with me: no, it wasn't that bad, heh, don't worry. still appreciate, very much, the effort to try to make me over. ;)

10 comments:

the bummer said...

1. u never told us u have a blog.
2. but it's ok, i found it :)
3. then i realised, sorry man, me and poetry dun click.
Conclusion: keep on writing. dun mind me.

Anonymous said...

helllooooo friend

yo can you star in our mtv when i get back in dec? it's wydrbyw's idea. haha

see you soooon.

-zyfawls in a foreign land

Anonymous said...

Jyin you didn't know? What a bummer :) Well now you can link it to your blog so everyone can share in appreciating El's poetic prowess :) - zn

angel* said...

i didn't know too! >_<

Anonymous said...

wow.
how sophisticated.
ohoh.
impressive.

Jingyang said...

DAMNIT i didn't know too! is this like the best kept non-secret? gah. miss you all soooooo much. *hugs*

numberfour said...

how come no one knows???? i didn't tell you meh??? (yeah probably right. heh. sorry, my bad.) anyways, better late than never. :) -el

Ou yang, Chicken EATER! *rarrs!* said...

more poetry. heh :) good shit!

Ou yang, Chicken EATER! *rarrs!* said...

merry xmas! :)

yan wei said...

oei drsb! how long never write liaos...